CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Truth in Webcomics




Wherever you'd put actor/spy, I'd still be in that stage.



You can also substitute likelihood to speak with proper grammar and how much your mother/teacher made you diagram sentences with this same graph.


Hee hee...


Thank you, calculus. I now sufficiently know what most of that means. Well, other than the heart variables of course. I'd love to be able to take the square root of love.


"Who is more foolish? The dork or the person who marries the dork?"


This one's for my AD.


I need to get myself a Spinal Tap shirt...


This one goes to my mother. Thanks for passing that gene down to me, not only for the student's angst dreams, but also the director's, actor's, and stage manager's.



Credit goes here and here.

0 musings: