CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 4, 2011

Why Exactly Is Calculus Required for Business Majors Again??

Thank the Lord for take home calculus tests. Thanks also abound for calculus teachers who will understand my motivation for this blog post.
My motivation? The solution my teacher himself gave us to fix the problem we're having trouble with isn't working. I've tried it three times and checked my work each time, but the stupid integral won't cooperate and give me the x bar for the center of mass.
Long story short, ("Too late!") I've given up on that problem, so that frustration is going to be channeled into a blog post.

The problem?

Whatever shall I write about?!?!

And so, in perfect irony, the frustration of not being able to think of anything to write is simply being added to the frustration of calculus.

0 musings: