CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Tag...

One of those tags (abridged), because I can't think of anything else to post.

A-
Age: old enough for a driver's license
Animals: cats, racoons, horses

B-
Birthday: Pearl Harbor Day
Best feeling in the world: feeling God's presence
Been on stage? many many times
Books: I'm currently reading 1984, Myst, Thief of Time, and currently re-reading the Book Thief and the Two Towers.

C-
Candy: Symphony milk chocolate
Color: purple, black, and silver
Chocolate/Vanilla: it depends....
Chinese/Mexican: Mexican.
Continent/Country to visit: Europe and New Zealand

D-
Day or Night? night-
Dance in the rain? I'm singin', and dancin' in the rain!

E-
Eyes: steel blue
Ever failed a class? nope

F-
Full name: Lady Natasha E. Brainsample of the Planet Skyron
Food: steak and potato soup

G-
Goal: finish all the books on my unread shelf
Get along with your parents? yes.

H-
Hair Color: dyed black, light brown/blondish roots coming out
Height: 5' 8" ish
How do you want to die: with my boots on

I-
Ice Cream: plain vanilla
Instrument: I don't play anything, but I love listening to the piano.

J-
Job: I want to get one once I get my driver's license

K-
Keep a journal? Yes and no....I can't ever keep up with it.

L-
Longest Car Ride: either to Salt Lake City, or from New York
Letter: X. I agree with Miss Dawn, X is a great letter, but I also love the letter E.
Laughed so hard you cried: Well, these days our whole family is laughing until we cough.

M-
Movie: Too many to list on a tag.
McDonalds or Burger King: Neither. Chik-fil-a.

N-
Number of Siblings: 3
Number of Piercing: two in each ear.
Numbers: 5, 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

O-
One wish: hmm......

P-
Pepsi/Coke: I drink hot tea....

Q-
Quail: I've seen quail around here.

R-
Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes, precious.

S-
Song: currently....Eilleen's Song, East to West, Twentieth Century, stuff from Les Mis, Lion King, LotR, Englishman in New York, Wonderwall, lots of swill like that....
Sing well? sing often? well enough. I'd like to be better, hence using voice lessons as an instigation to get driver's ed done. And yes, when I'm not sick...
In the shower? yes...

T-
Time for bed: whenever I can't keep my eyes open enough to read anymore.

U-
Unpredictable: I....don't really know. That probably means I'm pretty predictable.

V-
Vacation spot: someday: New Zealand, Germany again, British Isles.

W-
Who makes you laugh the most: my family.

X-
X-rays: not since I was being fitted for a retainer.
Ex's: *hums, All my ex's live in Texas....* But seriously, I have none.

Y-
Year it is now: 2009

Z-
Zoo animal: seals

LAST PERSON WHO:-
You went to the mall with? Mommy
You talked to on the phone? Sam
Made you laugh? Mom
Hugged you? Mimi
Said they loved you?: my grandparents
Spoke with? Dad
Last person you texted? James

I tag: any volunteers.

4 musings:

Miss Dawn said...

love the numbers :D

PiningForTheFjords said...

Those are very interesting answers. You make me laugh even when you're asleep.

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

WOW

Lady Brainsample said...

Miss Dawn: That was the Lost obsession talking there.

PftF: Let me guess...I was doing my impression of Sleeping Beauty while you were reading this?

Jas: Wow yourself. ;)