CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Award? Really?


The most delightful Q passed on the Kreativ Blogger award to me!!

The Rules
1. Kopy the Kreativ Blogger picture and post it on your page
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog
3. Write seven things about you that we don't know
4. Choose seven other bloggers that you would like to give the award to
5. Link to the bloggers that you choose
6. Let the winners know that they have the lovely award.

Seven things you may or may not know about me:
1. I have waaaay too many books I need to read on my shelf for un-read books. I also have waaaaay too many books I'm borrowing that I haven't even started reading yet.
2. I think the three ideal literary men are Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre, Faramir from Lord of the Rings, and Colonel Brandon from Sense and Sensibility. Despite my preferences for those gentlemen, they are each taken, so my boyfriend is Racer X. Really.
3. Despite some drama that has gone on (so to speak), I love my theater immensely and have some awesome friends I've made through it that I want to stay close to the rest of my life.
4. I wasn't even done with my first stage managing stint before I was asked to stage manage again. Go figure.
5. Because of my techie status these past couple months, I took the advantage to go nuts with my hair again and have dyed it and messed with it at least four times.
6. I love editing pictures.
7. I am a paradox.

All right, time for the real fun. I pass this award to:

Costume Queen
I thoroughly enjoy her posts about her theater happenings.

Miss Erin at Backstage Musings
Who is actually in a MOVIE.

PMF Superman
Who needs to post more often....(*mutter, grumble, facebook, mutter grumble*)

Kendra Logan
Who has two blogs, each is awesome.

Emily, previously known as MismatchedSockGirl
Always a pleasure to read.

Bethany
Whose randomness is a delight.

Vicki over at Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Who has actually published a book of her musings.

Once again, many thanks to Q for such a lovely award, and I hope to have inspiration for more posts now that the Foreigner is over. Farewell for now!

9 musings:

Kendra Logan said...

Wow, how cool! Thanks so much!

We read Jane Eyre in school this year. I'll have to keep a special eye on Mr. Rochester :)

~Kendra

Anna Andalasia said...

Awesome!! Thank you so much! Glad you enjoy my blog. =)

Q said...

Colonel Brandon is sweet, but Mr. Rochester?? He's a self-centered, bipolar jerk!

*ahem* No offense. Of course.

:P

Bethany said...

thank you so much! haha, NOW I KNOW WHAT THE REFERENCE TO LOCKED CUPBOARD AND LEOPARD MEANS!!! Geeks for the win! :) :)

PMF Superman said...

So I received an award, with a scolding for not posting more often, followed by an accurate prediction of my reaction (“mutter, grumble, facebook, mutter grumble”). It’s true, I discovered Facebook.

Regrettably, I will decline the invitation to participate in the chain award. Most of the blogs I follow are technical, job related, and would be considered very boring by anyone not in my specialized line of work; and I am not about to start posting unusual details about myself. I prefer anonymity because I use it as an effective tool for studying people. “I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching.”

I thought your boyfriend was Phil Waugh, Australian rugby player? Oh well. Racer X is fine with me.

Madeline said...

What?! Stage managing again! Congrats! What is the show this time? And what color is your hair!!

Erin said...

Oh, thank you!

PiningForTheFjords said...

Phil Waugh is her betrothed, Racer X is her boyfriend.

Lady Brainsample said...

Kendra, Costume Queen, and Miss Erin: You're quite welcome!

Q: *smiles* We'll never interpret Mr. Rochester the same, will we?

Bethany: Do you know where your towel is?

PMFS: On my relationship status: See Mother's comment below yours.

Pixilated: I stage managed the auditions for a talent show at the theater, and right now my hair is a reddish blonde. ;)

PftF: Affirmative.