CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Music That Currently Makes Me Happy (Part 1)-Musical Theatre Songs

Despite my griping and complaining that this musical even existed, I really love this one song. Someone in my vocal studio sang it during our recital, and I fell in love with it.
Which makes it really irritating that I don't have the vocal type or range to sing this song, ha ha.

The Title Song from Love Never Dies




Next, another piece that was performed at my vocal recital, though again not by me. This song is from the musical Side Show, which is about a set of conjoined twins. In my recital, it was performed by non-identical twin sisters, so it was very appropriate for them.

I actually liked our vocal recital staging better, but this video works. Just skip the jabbering at the beginning.

Who Will Love Me As I Am from Side Show

3 musings:

Q said...

I can sing THAT note. Because I'm cruel and like to remind you.

I'm going to see Aida at the local theater tonight. YAAAY. I love tight belt harmonies.

Lady Brainsample said...

I remember! You're supposed to be Kathy Seldon to my Lina Lamont if I ever get to play Christine. :)

Q said...

It would be more fun to be Carlotta than Christine anyway.