CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 12, 2011

What Really Irritates Me/Things that Make Me Happy (Current List)

*Those who do not pay attention when a stop light turns green.

*Getting up at 6 in the morning to get ready for class.

*Almost falling asleep in class because of above statement.

*Mitt Romney.

*Accounting homework that won't balance. (It balanced eventually, but it took me five sessions of checking it to find my mistake.)

*Classrooms that are too cold.

And finally, last (DEFINITELY not least) *THAT ONE PERSON WHO KEEPS STEALING MY SPOT IN ECONOMICS CLASS!!!!

Now, the positive side.

*Driving my stick shift.

*Seeing the fog in the morning.

*Feeling the not-quite-as-hot weather in the morning.

*Ron Paul.

*Accounting homework that balances on the first try.

*Remembering to get/wear my Battlestar sweater at later classrooms that are also cold.

And that's it, because I can't find a positive side to that PERSON WHO KEEPS STEALING MY SPOT IN ECONOMICS CLASS....

That is all.

1 musings:

Madeline said...

If I was that person in your economics class, I'd be scared. ;)