CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why is it...

...that when I need new music, the library catalog is being updated, ergo I can't put anything I want on hold?! Well....for consolation, I'm going to go to the bookstore today. So there.

In other news, the first rehearsal for my show is tonight...I'm very excited. After much rigamarole, we have a cast again. In order to get a replacement for someone who had other commitments, I had to brush up the phone voice again. I called...what was it?...four people before I got someone who could do it that actually had an interest.

Lesson learned: Don't count your cast members before the first rehearsal.

And so this post isn't completely lame, I leave y'all with a song I'm really loving right now from a musical called Curtains.



To make up for the angst of that song, and because I told myself I was going to be HAPPY today, I'll also leave y'all with links for Muppet Show songs I'm also loving right now.

Old Fashioned Love Song

She Loves You

"There's not a word yet for old friends who've just met."-Gonzo

0 musings: