CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

LOST: LaFleur


So far, this has been my favorite episode of Season 5. "Why?" you ask. Because for once since this episode, which was a season ago, Sawyer has been happy and non-stressed out. Well, at least in the middle of the episode.

Ok, now I have to make my token speech about the end of the episode. Many of you have heard this before...
Kate is going to RUIN EVERYTHING!!!! She's going to be all indecisive again and go for Sawyer when he has clearly gotten over her. Besides, Juliet and Sawyer make a MUCH better couple. Juliet covers Sawyer's back. Whereas Kate was always snide and mean and just plain annoying. I take that back. More than annoying. Excrutiatingly annoying. Juliet is also very intelligent, which matches Sawyer's personality.

So we got to see the back of the four-toed statue....Interesting. This has led Dad to believe that Richard Alpert and the original Hostiles/Others who were long-lasting residents of the Island were Egyptian. The statue was the final straw, but there have been many other indications of Egyptian swill. Hieroglyphics on the walls of the Temple is the indication that most readily comes to mind.

I say again....WHY WHY WHY DID CHARLOTTE HAVE TO DIE???????????
*Ahem.* That just stinks for Daniel... And icing on the proverbial cake is that he sees her as a girl and it makes him even sadder!

So Sawyer became head of security...How cool is that?

2 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

I guess, I've said this before, but Kate is despicable. I know this does not happen until the next episode, but I love when the guy tells Jack that his apptitude test indicates that he's qualified for janitorial duty. Do you suppose Sawyer had anything to do with that?

Lady Brainsample said...

I know, right? And Hurley's a cook, so I think Sawyer did have something to do with it.