CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm a Terrible Blogger.....

But I have good excuses, and some semi-interesting stuff has happened in the past...oh, week in a half.

1. I got the part of Miss Hannigan in Annie. (and there was much rejoicing...)

2. I have learned how to operate a John Deere tractor WITH a front loader on it. (not to mention a clutch)

and 3. I have also learned how to do PVC piping work.

I'd talk more except that we've already established that I'm a terrible blogger, and I have to get ready for working at church tomrrow.

Namarie!

5 musings:

Q said...

Congrats!

(My word verification? Mangents. Am I the only one who finds this funny?)

Edge said...

Q - Fun!!!! :P

I am a bad blogger too. Don't feel too guilty. Yet. =P

Oh! And I saw Star Trek a few days ago, recalling your post on it. Zachary Quinto as Spock = <3.

Countess Madeline said...

Sweet! Congratutlations! Have fun as Mrs. Hannigan.

Looking forward to hearing about the cool stuff you have learned.
Navear,
Countess

Q: I had a wierd one too: deant.

PiningForTheFjords said...

You are turning into a rather well-rounded individual.

When are you coming to visit, Countess?

"pinti"

Lady Brainsample said...

Q: Ha!! That's hilarious. And thanks!

Edge: YESS!! Spock totally rocks.

Countess: Thanks! I've loved playing her.

PftF: Yes, we need to get Countess down here, do we not.