CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

LOST: Whatever Happened, Happened



As you may recall, I did a mini-post on this episode, so now I guess it's time to do the normal sized post, which will still be quick because I'm trying to get to the finale.

First point, *We so totally called Clementine. How did Sawyer get such a request in such short a whisper? That's the mystery...

*Totally disagree with Cassidy's assessment of Sawyer....he jumped to save them, not to run away from a relationship with Kate. (though running for that reason is good too!)

*Kate......so she tells Carole Littleton that she's going back to the Island to find Claire....well, nothing of the sort has happened yet...they better tell us in Season 6 what happened to Claire and whether she really is dead and in ghostly form like we all think she is. (see this post)

*LOVED the time travel talk between Hurley and Miles.

*And of course, referring back to the mini-post, one of the best parts of this episode was the irony....

3 musings:

Countess Madeline said...

Hi Natasha! I haven't heard from you in a while so I'm just posting a quick "hello" Just wondering...what happened to the EJC blog? It's practically dead now. Do you have a better idea of when we can get together this summer? Bessie is drying up now. We only have to milk her once every four days *celebrates*

Lady Brainsample said...

Hey, Madeline! Thanks for the hello!
The EJC blog...there's been really nothing to report on or update in awhile. I still haven't gotten rehearsal schedules yet, so I really have no idea yet when it would be good to get together. I will be finding out at least the Annie rehearsal schedule in a little over a week at the first rehearsal. (if I get it, of course)
And yay for only having to milk every four days!!!!!

PiningForTheFjords said...

Anytime Miles and Hurley have a conversation is my favorite.

Cassidy is just bitter.

Hi Countess! I'm ready for you to come visit anytime after this weekend (my friend is having a C-section, and I get to stay at the hospital with her)...so just as soon as Bessie is done...