CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Bloggy Business, Theater News, and Other Ramblings

I really really really wanted to come up with something interesting to post today, but I have nothing original, creative, or unique to say....this makes me really sad....
But, you ask, if I have nothing original, creative or unique to say, why are you even posting? I'm glad you asked. I'm posting to say that I have made a new header! I haven't changed it in months, and I WAS going to change my layout too, but the one I was going to add was going to make me re-add all my sidebar stuff.
No. Not going to work out.
So hence only a new header. I say this in the post because I know there are PEOPLE *cough, cough you know who you are cough, cough* who receive my blog from a feed.

Theater news:
I stage managed another show. That was fun, but I was getting sick of stage managing. Because I was getting sick of stage managing, I went into my last audition really, really freaked out. BUT I am not stage managing again. I actually got the part I wanted, so I will be playing Myrtle Mae in Harvey. Yay!!

Film news:
Keep your eyes peeled. I may just have a trailer for Doting on Your Absence up at some point. That is, if I feel like editing a trailer. We'll see.

In seasonally related news, it's about a week to Christmas, and I haven't done a lick of Christmas shopping. Well, if you don't count the gift I got accidentally for someone. I don't, because that was a fluke.

I leave y'all with an awesome youtube video.

5 musings:

Kendra Logan said...

I really like the new header! And yeah, I'd like to change my blog's look a little more, but I'm afraid of it messing up my settings :-/

Haha, love the vid.

Flukes FTW!

~Kendra

Q said...

That's why you use backgrounds instead of layouts: you can change as often as you want without having to redo all your widgets!

I use a feed reader and I AM PROUD.

Annie said...

Love the new layout. :) by the way did you get my invite to my blog? Anyways congratsa on the show :)

PiningForTheFjords said...

Very cool header.

We can hardly wait to see you in Harvey. Shake a leg!

Erin said...

Love the header. :)
And congrats on the role in Harvey!