CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2012

Tickle Me Pink

I know...yet again, I probably don't have much of a readership left other than the Lovely Q. And maybe a few others that don't comment very often.
If you're here, welcome again! Thank you for taking time to visit my poor neglected blog.

I'm posting again for a few reasons.

1. My best friend in real life started writing a blog. You should check it out. This guy is amazing, both on the interwebs and in real life and is an inspiration to me in SO many ways.

2. I've moved! Instead of living Somewhere Sort of Near Houston, I now live Somewhere in the Vicinity of Dallas for school. I'm a University student now!! And as such, I have some thoughts on my experiences and people that I've met so far. Names will be changed to protect the nerdy.

3. I've missed blogging. Yeah, yeah, if I've missed it, why haven't I written?! Well, I haven't had much to say for awhile. This syndrome has affected me in other regions; I'm normally pretty consistent about keeping my journal, but lately that's been neglected as well.

Aaaaand, now that I have administrative business dealt with, I leave y'all with my current favorite song that I wish to purchase in the future.

(the video is rather weird, but I LOVE this song.)




"Pray for the people inside your head for they won't be there when you're dead."