CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

John Green is SO Right

“You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking how you'll escape one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present.” 

“We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreperably broken.” 


“The pleasure of remembering had been taken from me, because there was no longer anyone to remember with. It felt like losing your co-rememberer meant losing the memory itself, as if the things we'd done were less real and important than they had been hours before.” 


"You like someone who can't like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot."


"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you miss them."


"'Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them,' I said.

'Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.'"

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep-slowly, then all at once."


"My love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful."


"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations."

0 musings: