CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lots of Random announcements...

1. First off, this is my 50th post!!!! Yay!!!! I've been on blogger for about...four months now, and I've loved it.
2. My awsome friend Tricia and I are in the beginning stages of setting up a company of sorts that will sell different things we make and donate money to different charities and causes. Please be in prayer for the planning and beginning stages of it. I'll have more information later.
3. People are becoming dumber....we got a new sunshade for our car today, and it actually said on the box: warning-do not drive while using sunshade. Good grief!!!
4. I feel as if I'm in the deep breath before the plunge, to quote Gandalf...this week is going to be extremely hectic, so I have no idea how often I'll be able to update. Additionally, I don't even know if I'll be able to successfully publish this post cause my internet is having MAJOR issues....
5. To close, I'd like to leave y'all with a portion from Chapter 2 of the Fellowship of the Ring:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

3 musings:

Labor of Love said...

check your email... i know u said it was acting up so id thought id tell you here! :)

Labor of Love said...

go check it again for updated version! :)

PiningForTheFjords said...

That last Gandalf quote always makes me cry.