CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Updates/mini book reviews

Being reminded by a comment, I realize I never said anything about my audition. I think it went well. My voice didn't crack terribly, and it's doing better now than it was before.
As for casting.....we won't hear till Wednesday. Because of this, Mom already enacted the anti-LadyBrainsample-sits-around-in-angst-all-day plan. It's been fun!
On Saturday after the audition, we went all over the place. Bed, Bath, and Infinity for a gift for someone, Borders for books, and JC Penny originally for a gift, but coming out with alot of random stuff cause it was all on sale. I found a dress for five bucks and I love it! It's very me; black with purple spots, so I'm happy.
At Borders, Mom got An Inconvenient Book by Glenn Beck, and I read it in a matter of a day and a half. I don't know if I've said this before on my blog....but I love Glenn Beck!!!
Also from Borders, finally a new edition of the Princess Bride is out!!! Yay!!!!!! For those who have seen the movie, the book is just as good if not better than the movie, so go find it and read it! For those who have not seen the movie, read the book AND see the movie in no particular order. This is the sort of book that doesn't get ruined if you see the movie first.

2 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

Mom will soon be enacting the "keep-Lady-Brainsample-from-slugging-around-the-house-asking-mom-to-check-her-email" plan. It may involve ice cream at some point.

Tricia Keierleber said...

I am so excited it went well and I am anxiously awaiting the results! :) I know you did fantastic, and you are super talented! Whether or not they knew it... who cares, I do and I count, right? :)