CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Death Wears a Suit

As I've been rambling on about for the past, oh month or so? My company has been planning two major films. One was code-named Bookmark of Doom the other Death Wears a Suit. Filming was last Tuesday. But through a series of unfortunate events, plans got messed up and the actress I had planned to use for Marie couldn't come. So... piningforthefjords took over the part I was going to play, and I assumed the role of Marie. And this is the result. Enjoy!

EDIT: Mom tells me that when you watch it here, it stretches the video. So...if you want to see the non-stretchy version, go to the actual youtube page.

9 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

You should hire a new casting director. When you reshoot, Mad Forbes should play the detective. Maybe we can beam her over for the day.

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

I'm so confused.I don't get the ending. I wish I could have been there! I was even practicing being Marie!!!! Wait... we're re shooting?!?! YAY!!!!! Sam Rocks!!!!!

Lady Brainsample said...

piningforthefjords: Ya know, if I hired a new casting director, I'd also have to hire a new director, writer, and actor as well. :)

Princess: AHHH!!!!! I thought I made that clear.. Ok, she kills him, right? Then the investigator walks out and he's there! The whole murder was in her mind.

Countess Madeline said...

I'd love to come over for the day. Maybe I should ride a Greyhound bus to your area.

Countess Madeline said...

I read Tell-Tale Heart to compare it to your movie and was completely freaked out through the night. I was wide awake at the slightest sound, trying to comfort myself........

Lady Brainsample said...

Countess: Poe is creepy. That's all there is to it. That's not even one of the most scary he's done.
My script took the idea of the insane murderer being haunted by a heartbeat then I tweaked it to the direction of it being all in that person's mind. HENCE Jeremy actually being alive.

Lady Brainsample said...

Countess: By the way, have you read Poe's The Raven? I LOVE that poem.

Countess Madeline said...

Yes, I've read The Raven. Gabi and I had to memorize it for school. I have never been very passionate about poetry but The Raven is one of the few poems I enjoy.

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I get it now.Ok. We're GOOD!