CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Interview

The Rules of the Interview
1. Leave me a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll leave a comment of five questions, of my determination not yours!
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


My questions from Edge:


1. What's your favorite musical?

Ohhhh dear.... I'm a musical theater geek, so I shall have to debate amongst myself for awhile...If I answered right off the top of my head, I would say Phantom of the Opera. With further deliberation, I would say Spamalot because, come on, it's Monty Python and the Holy Grail turned into a musical. With further thought, I might say Les Miserables. But then, if you're talking about musical movies too, I would say Singin' in the Rain. And....I could go on and on, but those are my favorites amongst many.


2. What does go on in the planet Skyron?

Many things. Mainly the manufacture of oversized items, because with the time-warp in getting to Earth, they shrink. Now, one time there was an error in the make of a rather large group of blancmanges, and they came to life with the intention of turning people into Scotsman and eating them. However, my uncle and aunt, Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Brainsample just happened to be representing Skyron on Earth at the time, and they were able to eat the blancmanges before they did any other damage. But seriously, our companies are going into a serious recession because our main geniuses who were the real people behind such companies as Apple and Microsoft were never paid. It's incredible how delusional some Earth people are. Because they weren't paid, they couldn't pay their flunkys. Because the flunkys weren't paid, they emmigrated to our archenemy planet of Noryks. It's disgusting...They just imitate whatever we do then pervert it to their schemes. Even their NAME is ripped off of ours. Ugh....it makes me want to start blasting a picture of a Norkyksian politician.


3. Do you think you'll ever live in a different state than you do now?

If I do, I always want to return to Texas.

4. What movie is Johnny Depp's best?

Hmm...I've only seen six of his movies (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Finding Neverland, and the three Pirates), so I'd have to say Pirates. But only the first one. The other two were just meh in my opinion. What I find really cool is that he never looks the same in any of his movies I've seen. If I didn't know it was Johnny Depp, I'd probably think they were different actors.

5. Bungee jumping or skydiving?

I may be adventurous (somewhat) but not THAT adventurous. But if I HAD to choose, I'd say skydiving. Who knows, I may have to do something like that in my adventurous life in the Navy. (there's an inside joke there...my parents always talk about shipping us off to the Armed Forces if we can't afford college. The Navy was what they chose for me.)

8 musings:

Emily said...

"If I didn't know it was Johnny Depp, I'd probably think they were different actors."

Agreed. Though I have to admit, it is PRECISELY this little characteristic of Johnny Depp's that CREEPS ME OUT. *shudder* He is undoubtedly an EXCELLENT actor, but I just find it so bizarre that he can look and BE so many very different people!

His performance in Charlie gave me nightmares. I LOVE him in the Pirates movies, though I wholeheartedly agree that the second and third can't begin to compare to the first!

Q said...

THe only good PIrates was the first one, really. Though the others did have a few gems of lines in them. By the way, I think you misadded the number of Depp movies you've seen, or you've neglected to mention one. Or I could be crazy.

Lady Brainsample said...

MMSG: Yeah, that's a characteristic that most actors would LOVE to have. I would love to be able to be so different in all my roles. Ah well. It's something to strive for. Gary Oldman is like that too. I had to use process of elimination to figure out which one he was in Dark Knight.

Q: Oh dear, I'm afraid you're right. No, you're not crazy. Make that FIVE Depp movies.

Miss Dawn said...

I want to be interviewed :)

PiningForTheFjords said...

Those were very interesting questions. How would I go about acquiring a blancmange from Skyron?

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

sure I'll be interviewed. What the heck.

Erin said...

You're so right, he doesn't ever look the same in his movies. He rocks. You really need to watch Benny and Joon, Sleepy Hollow, and Sweeney Todd. ;)

Lady Brainsample said...

PftF: I'll give you the number to a secret warehouse, where someone will take you to a bus, where you'll be picked up by someone who will drop you off at an office, where you will give the receptionist the number. The receptionist will direct you to a certain office, where you will make your order. Good luck.

Miss E: I've been mentally planning to watch Sweeney Todd before, so thanks for the nudge and the other recommendations!