CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

LOST: Because You Left, and The Lie

So.... I had planned to write a lengthy, ranty post about politics and the Obama administration the other night, but while I was writing, I got depressed about the whole bloody affair, so I quit. To see what disturbs me, you can visit the links to these two articles.


1. Guantanamo Shut Down; Relased Detainee Back to Confirmed Terrorist Activities
2. Our Taxes Will Now Support Abortions Performed World-Wide


But....on to happier matters.
It's late, I know, but....
Time to talk about LOST!!!!!! Warning, as usual, I give away LOTS and LOTS of spoilers.


First of all, theories:
*Daniel, when he was working on the Orchid station, wasn't supposed to be there. He was traveling in time.
*Pierre Chang's baby is MILES. (second place for my favorite theory)
*The baby (whoever it may be) may also imply that at that time, children conceived on the Island won't die. Maybe Daniel did something to mess with the potential energy and caused the childbirth problem.
*The compass that Richard gave Locke, is the SAME compass that John is supposed to pick when he was a child being questioned by Richard. Locke's going to give Richard the compass in the past so that Richard can find him as a child.
*The British soldiers may explain Widmore's line about how the Island has always been his. Maybe they have something to do with when Widmore actually controlled the Island.
*Desmond is special because "The rules don't apply to you." The rules mean that you can't change the past or the future. But if the rules don't apply to Desmond, it means he can change things.
*The Island moving around: if those marks on Mrs. Hawking's computer are places the Island has been, than that northern mark was how the polar bears got there originally.
My personal favorite: *Mrs. Hawking is Daniel's mother. (!!!) Like Dad said: "It's not like Daniel told Desmond to go find his mom because his mom makes great apple pie." That would also explain why Daniel would be so involved with Oxford.

I knew that Daniel would be an awesome character. And I think he's now my official favorite of the freighter folk and possibly one of my overall favorites. Though Miles is hilarious...and Charlotte has the awesome name...and Frank has the most fascinating eyes...Ack! They're all so interesting...but Daniel's my favorite of those four.

So...I wanted to leave you with the trailer for the next episode, (Jughead) but my internet was killed last night. It's functioning about as well as someone with pneumonia. That's also why there aren't any cool pictures up either...oh well. When the internet gets better, I'll add some.

4 musings:

Annie said...

Wow,
You are a serious fan of lost.
Obamas an idiot is all i have to say about politics right now thees alot more to say but I'm not going to go there.

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

lol. I have no clue about what you are talking about. So yeah. OMG!!!! TWILIGHT IS COMING OUT IN TWO MONTHS!!!!!!
*squeals insanely*
Sorry, but you had your moment of fandom now I'll have mine!!
PS-
I honestly have no care about politics. My dad says I always get my theories from you guys. Politics is not cool for me. I hate it and find no interest in it.

PiningForTheFjords said...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.

Daniel seems to have the ability to almost come and go as he pleases. Was he aware that Widmore was funding his research? Is he Widmore's unknowing pawn?

Lady Brainsample said...

Annie: You have no idea how serious...

Jas: We really need to get you out more often, don't we? ;)

PftF: Daniel has super powers.