CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

This Makes me Sick...

North Korea's Kim Jong-il: "We will see a better relationship between the U.S. and the Korean Peninsula with Obama, who sternly criticizes Bush and who would meet the leader of Chosun without preconditions."
Libya's Moammar Gadhafi: Obama should "be proud of himself as a black and feel that all Africa is behind him."
Nicaragua President Daniel Ortega: Obama's "laying the foundations for a revolutionary change" in America.
Cuba's Fidel Castro: "the man who is doubtless, from the social and human points of view, the most progressive candidate to the U.S. presidency."

America, these are communist dictators! Do you want someone with the support of tyrants to be our next president?
As for me, in the words of our late great Charlton Heston: "I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands."