CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Top Five

Following Tricia's footsteps, I am stealing the Top Five idea from her.

5 things under $5 that I cannot live without:
1. God's Grace (free of course, but I cannot live without it) [ditto Tricia]
2. my family/best friends
3. my books (alot of em are under $5. half price rocks!!!!!!)
4. pens
5. sunscreen


5 ALL TIME Favorite Movies:
1. the Princess Bride
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
3. Lord or the Rings
4. Star Wars original trilogy
5. Bella, Chronicles of Narnia, Sixth Sense, plus MANY MANY more


5 baby names I love
1. Lisa
2. Elizabeth
3. Deborah (but not Deb)
4. Jared
5. William


5 people who have influenced me in a positive way:
1. my parents/grandparents
2. Bryan Glass
3. Pastor Burckart
4. James
5. C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Bryan Davis, and a whole slew of Christian authors


5 things that are always in my purse/in my pocket or with me:
1. phone
2. wallet
3. a pen
4. most of the time a book
5.


5 Moments that have changed my life
1. becoming a Christian
2. my first acting class
3. seeing Star Wars for the first time (that started the epoch of my geekiness)
4. each of my brothers' births
5.


5 obsessions I have right now:
1. my Lord (that's a permanent thing)
2. Reading (see above)
3. my pets/family
4. ranting about liberal educators re-writing history
5. blogging


5 places I would like to go
1. New Zealand
2. Germany again
3. Star Wars weekends at MGM studios
4. Renessaince festival
5. NYCity to see Spamalot on Broadway!!


5 Celebrities I don't hate to admit I keep up with:
1. Python (Monty)
2. the Muppets
3. Andy Hunter
4.
5.


5 Goals I am currently working on:
1. reading the Bible and praying every day
2. reading all of my unread books
3. getting in shape for the WDW half marathon
4. getting my *cough cough* laundry done regularly...
5.


5 People that come up most often in my Normal Conversation:
1. my pets
2. my brothers
3. characters from Lost/Lotr/Narnia/other fictional people
4. political people that I like to rant about
5. historical people

11 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

5 things under $5...
1. ditto yours
2. soap
3. veggies from Dad's garden
4. Dad's steak tartar (free for me but expensive for him)
5. toothpaste

favorite movies...
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Chariots of Fire
3. Second Hand Lions
4. Bella
5. Overboard, Blade Runner, Star Wars, Princess Bride, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Shadowlands, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Man on Fire, Heat, My Fair Lady

PiningForTheFjords said...

baby names:
Esther, Kaya, Martin, Paulie

PiningForTheFjords said...

life changers:
1. Jesus
2. Ozzie
3. Esther
4. Kaya
5. Martin
6. Paulie

PiningForTheFjords said...

positive influences:
1. My parents
2. Ronald Reagan
3. Robert E. Lee
4. Phyllis Schlafly
5. Thomas Jefferson

always in my purse/pocket:
1. Glock
2. phone
3. Bible
4. iPod
5. hand sanitizer

PiningForTheFjords said...

Obsessions I have right now:
1. Putting hot pepper on all foods
2. Enjoying the hot weather
3. Reading hot headlines on FoxNews.com
4. Not letting my hound dog stay outside where he gets too hot
5. Getting Lady Brainsample to allow the word "hot" on her blog

jabes said...

you have some issues....
favorite movies??? here ya go
braveheat
gladiator
transformers
august rush

always in my pocket..
stacy
bobby
christina
rebeka
.. did i already say stacy?

HOTTTTTTTTTTT ie!!

PiningForTheFjords said...

You think I have issues?!...

Places I would like to go:
1. Minas Tirith
2. Rohan
3. Lothlorien
4. Rivendell
5. Hobbiton

Lady Brainsample said...

Show off.......
I didn't know fantasy places counted!

1. Minas Tirith
2. Cair Paravel
3. Edoras
4. Rivendell
5. the Shire

PiningForTheFjords said...

I'm surprised you didn't say "the Island".

Lady Brainsample said...

Dang it I didn't think of that!!!!!

How bout Florin, eh??? Bet you didn't think of that...

PiningForTheFjords said...

No, I did not, but what about Elk Snout?