CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome to a new Lostie!

Because I've been racking my brain for something to post, and this just came up, I'd like to make a quick shout out to one of my best friends (you know who you are) who just started watching Lost. I'd like to welcome you to the Lost fan community, and look foward to whatever theories you will come up with.
I'd also like to take a moment to thank some other fellow Losties including Mom and Dad, RB, SM, TS, LT, and SS. I've enjoyed discussing and debating the show with y'all and I hope we'll discuss and debate it for many years after the show ends.

PS Y'all can probably tell I'm kinda in a geek mode (even more than usual, ha ha)

1 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

Why are you allowed to say "shout out", and we're not allowed to say "hot"?