CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

On a lighter note...

This morning Mom got an email about my SAT subject history test. The news is good, I got a 700 out of 800! Praise God!!! Yay!!! Now I just need a score for the AP....
In other news, I saw Prince Caspian again today with Martin, Paulie, and Dad. Again, this movie is awesome! Seeing it for a second time, I was able to catch more details such as the quick appearance of a Bulgy Bear sucking his paw.
In other other news, this may be my last post for about five days (unless I can think of something this evening), because I'm leaving for camp tomorrow with my youth group. We're heading to Louisiana Tech in Ruston for the Student Life Camp, which should be fun.
Until I return,
Lady Brainsample

1 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

I'm so proud of you. You're brilliant.
The Bulgy Bears rock!
I'm going to miss you horribly, but you'll have a great time growing closer to your Savior and hanging out with your friends.