CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Blonde root girl moment..an important announcement

As one of my friends loves pointing out, I am a blonde and often miss the completely obvious...this time being I do actually have something else worthwhile to post that was completely underneath my nose.
I realized after I did my previous post that I do have an announcement... *ominous music*
It's audition season again.....
This year the audition is for Seussical at the _______, and we have to have a song and a monologue prepared. I've already decided to do a monologue I've done before (Mabel Chiltern from An Ideal Husband) but I still have around six or seven choices I'm deciding among for the song!
I have the Prayer, a Celine Dion song that was used in Quest for Camelot.
Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear, from the Muppet Show,
Rainbow Connection from the Muppet Movie,
Moon River, from Breakfast At Tiffany's,
Looking Through Your Eyes, from Quest for Camelot,
Diva's Lament, from Spamalot,
and finally, Walking After Midnight, a classic Patsy Cline song.

What are y'all's thoughts on my pool of choices?

4 musings:

Anonymous said...

A blonde reports for her university final exam which consists of mainly true and false questions. She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet: true for heads and false for tails. Within thirty minutes she is all done, whereas the rest of the class is still working furiously.

During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating. The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is happening.

"I finished the exam in a half hour," she replies. "Now I'm rechecking my answers."

PiningForTheFjords said...

In my opionion as a music expert, you should definitely do Diva's Lament.

Anonymous said...

Seriously….

Have you considered the Hairbrush Song by Larry the Cucumber?

PiningForTheFjords said...

Along those same lines, perhaps she should consider "Super Spud". Or what about "Ice Ice Baby"?