CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas at the Griswald's!!

Soo it's been ages since I've posted.

Random stuff going on: 1. I'm excited because my youth group is putting on a mini-concert at a retirement home, which I've volunteered to help out with.
2. Yesterday.....was my birthday. Yep... I am sixteen. I need to get on with Driver's ed...grr...
3. The other day was dig out all assorted Christmas decorations. Our staircase looks lovely, but different. As Mom said, "It has our family written all over it." I also routed Charlie from her nap and made her pose for the camera. She wasn't too thrilled at first...

As I said, our staircase looks CRAZY....
Martin looking crazy with it.
This one's my favorite...
PS I plan to have my review of Fahrenheit 451 up as soon as I gather my thoughts and wits about me.

7 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

That's the best Christmas staircase EVER, man!

Tricia Keierleber said...

I love that last pic too!!!

Edge said...

Ooh, I loooove the last one. And Happy Birthday! 16 is a fun age...

Miss Dawn said...

Happy Birthday!! And I love the staircase.

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

Dude, You totally should have redone your blog. Don't get me wrong it looks great, but you know how I did a whole thing for Twilight? You should have done something for your birthday. Change your header, get creative!!!

The Pics are awesome!!! I can't wait until I can come over!!!!

Lady Brainsample said...

piningforthefjords: Glad you think so, considering it's actually YOUR staircase.

Tricia: I know!! Isn't she so cute?

Edge: Thanks!

Krina: Thanks again!

Jasmine: I would change it, except that I'm so darn attached to this background and header. I dunno...Maybe for Christmas I'll make myself get a blog makeover.
And speaking of you coming over, we need to get on that..re-filming day calls to us...

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

Yeah...

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!