CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SNOW!!!!

Ok, I am not copying Princess Geo, I had actually planned to say something on the subject before I read hers....but....
WE HAD SNOW!!!! Not very much, but snow nonetheless.

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
by Robert Frost
Whose woods these are I think I know,
His house is in the village though.
He will not see me stopping here,
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer,
To stop without a farmhouse near,
Between the woods and frozen lake,
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake,
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep,
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

6 musings:

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

You really like poetry now, don't you? You always have quotes and poems... Anyways....

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

OMG I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PiningForTheFjords said...

I love that poem. I really like all the quotations and poetry on your blog. Those of us who are less cultured can use the exposure.

Lady Brainsample said...

Jas: Yes, I do. Well written poetry rocks. Angsty well written poetry is even better.

Piningforthefjords: Less cultured? What, you? May it never be!

Countess Madeline said...

We got snow, too! I was great fun!

Lady Brainsample said...

Countess: You actually had enough to have fun with? That's awesome!