CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Photo Editing amusement

I found this really neat online picture editing program called Picnik, so I've proceded to use some of my spare time editing pictures.


Here's my baby Charlie playing outside

This is a duck we saw in the Magic Kingdom


Me with Rhindon, Peter's sword. "Be ye friend or foe?"



Me with Excalibur. "The Lady of the Lake. Her arm clad in the purist shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water. Signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king."



My uncle Kent watching a Rice football game. I call this one, "The Lone Fan"



This one is of Dad on Tom Sawyer Island in Magic Kingdom

This is me on Lake Travis. I love the blue in the picture!

And finally, the last picture taken of me before I whacked off my hair,

you have just crossed into...the Twilight Zone.

2 musings:

Tricia Keierleber said...

fun fun i love photo editing

PiningForTheFjords said...

Excellent! Maybe in "The Lone Fan" you can edit in a win for the Rice football team. ha ha ha.