CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Charlie!

A photo motage of our kitten from when we got her around the end of March, to about a week ago.


This was when we first got her on March 24



March 25, Mom holding her sleeping after having a bottle


March 28, Charlie on my shoulder



April 11, Charlie sleeping on the rocking chair




April 14, sleeping in the crevice between the counter and the refrigerator



April 15, sleeping in her box that Kaya made for her


April 21, sleeping in schoolbooks


April 21, hanging out in a bag


And finally, April 26, me and Charlie




By no means get the idea that she sleeps all the time. And yes, I named her after the character in Lost even though she's a girl.

See the resemblance?



2 musings:

Tricia Keierleber said...

I love all the pics... I had to reload the page a couple of times and I still haven't seen them all! :( hopefully later I will! :) I like the pics of you and her... she has your eyes! ;)

PiningForTheFjords said...

Isn't she just the cutest. I still think we should have named her Slinker. But who is that person in the Tales-from-the-crypt picture ? Yipes!