CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

James "Sawyer" Ford


"You're just not looking at the big picture, Doc. You're still back in civilization. Me? I'm in the wild."

"Doctor playing golf. Woo, boy howdy, now I've heard everything. What's next, cop eating a donut?"

Commenting on Ethan taking Charlie and Claire: "So a tribe of evil natives planted a ringer in the camp to kidnap a pregnant girl and a reject from VH1 has-beens. Yeah, fiendishly clever."

Talking to Libby with a shoulder wound: "You're a shrink? Well, maybe you ought to talk to my shoulder."

"Well, yeah, there's my favorite leaf. How could I forget this place? "

"Yeah, well, him says even though Pippi Longstocking and the Grape Ape are ideal candidates for the Dirty Dozen... I'm just going to say we might just want to bring the Red Beret. "

"Great idea, Moonbeam, then we can sing Kumbaya and do trust falls!"

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag."

3 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

I've never voted democrat.

Lady Brainsample said...

Dang! I forgot that one...

Annie said...

Esther your awsome.hehehe!!;~)