CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Presenting, Tribute to Charlie

Unashamed fluff about my kitten growing up set to music.

Tribute to Charlie

PS I got the main actor I wanted for the upcoming project. Hmmm....I need a secret name for it. Here we go: Bookmark of Doom. Right. So I have my leading actor for Bookmark of Doom, and as soon as we get our agents together, we should have a schedule for principal photography.

PPS I'm counting 71 as complete. 83 too.

6 musings:

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

Who the heck is the Book Mark of DOOM?

Lady Brainsample said...

Jas: That's the code name for our current project. You know the one.

PiningForTheFjords said...

Charlie is sooooooo cute even if she does look like a rat.

Edge said...

The Bookmark of Doom...wow. That sounds creepily interesting ;-)

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

I'm still completely confused. whos JAS?

Lady Brainsample said...

piningforthefjords: I know! She totally looked like a rat when she was little.

Edge: Funny...Bookmark of Doom is probably more lighthearted than the project we may do AFTER that, which at this time, I'm calling Death Wears a Suit. That one will be REALLY creepy.

Princess: That would be YOU...hee hee.