CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Huzzah!


Scholastically, today has been a great day. I took a practice PSAT and got 80 and 73 on the reading and writing. Only downside to that is a 54 in math.
Also, I finished last year's math...yeah, finally....
~
I have a completed goal because of my awesome acting class right now. I now have two more audition monologues that I didn't have before. One from An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde, and one from Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte.
~
Final piece of news, I got my copy of Eternity's Edge this past week, and it is AMAZING so far. I'll try to have a review on it as soon as I finish.
~
Yes, I know my picture has nothing to do with anything in the post, but I put it because it shows how I feel right now...very, very happy.

4 musings:

Tricia Keierleber said...

Praise the Lord! I am so happy when you are happy! I love that pic BTW! :)

Edge said...

Our scores are frighteningly similar, except I did much better in the math.

Okay, so that last part was a total lie. It was like three points better. I think. Who needs math anyway? :p Keep up the good work!

PiningForTheFjords said...

Great job. About a week to go!

katymay:) said...

AWESOME :)
grrr i hate math.
sounds like my math grade right now haha. :|