CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Poll Results/Debate

Because of Sarah Palin are you more excited, less excited or the same about the upcoming election?
More excited: 6 (42%)
Less excited: 1 (7%)
No change: 3 (21%)
I'm never excited about elections: 4 (28%)
~*~


I don't care what the media says; Sarah Palin CREAMED Joe Biden in the VP debate. And, Biden just lied, and lied, and lied, which gave rise to our old joke. Mom asked, "How can you tell whether Joe Biden is lying?" I answered, "His lips are moving."
He even lied about the Constitution. He said that the Vice President has nothing to do with the Senate except vote when there's a tie. Well, it's true that the VP votes only when there's a tie, but it EXPRESSLY says in Article 1, Section 3 that the VP presides over the Senate in the same way as the Speaker serves as chairman of the House of Representatives. HA!
All right, I'm done....
No, I'm not...I LOVE Sarah Palin.
Now I am.

3 musings:

Tricia Keierleber said...

I love her, and yes she did awesome!!! I think your poll shows 2 things... 1. Palin made it more exciting, and 2. there are a lot of "younger" people who read your blog that have no interest in politics. I can say this cause like you i have loved politics since a young age! :)

Lady Brainsample said...

Tricia: Yeah, she certainly made me more excited.

Jasmine: A dork, yes, but an educated dork.

PiningForTheFjords said...

What does this do for the dork-factor? She also has a pocket-sized copy of the Constitution/Declaration of Independence in her bag she carries around (at least she'd better or I'm gonna slap her).