CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

*Sigh*

I haven't posted in a long time....as in, since last Friday, I believe. But, I've been doing SOME worthwhile things. I finished my script for Death Wears a Suit in a matter of a couple days, and I'm semi-satisfied with it. The final plot twist scene needs some work, I think...
So because I don't have much to say (haven't seen any new movies or finished any books worth reviewing) I'm going to combine a few tags I found on Q's blog because I like them.

My ideal...
Snack: popcorn or goldfish and a glass of milk
Day: is spent at the bookstore for hours or spent making films with EJC co-founders and whoever other actor friends I hire
Book: *sigh* again.....it's hard to squish an ideal book into a tag...
Friend: trustworthy, encouraging, and weird enough to understand me
Weather: cold enough to have a fire

3 Must Read Books:
The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
(I have wayyyyy more responses to this question, so see here)

3 Keep Your Eyes on These:
hmmm....not sure what is meant by this question, so I'll leave it blank

3 Look For These Soon:

Third book of Echoes from the Edge, by Bryan Davis (don't know the name...)
Bones of Makaidos, by Bryan Davis
Can't think of a third...
I tag...anyone who wants to do these.

As for the filming of upcoming projects, (i.e., Bookmark of Doom and Death Wears a Suit) we're looking at Thanksgiving week. I'm getting really excited because this will probably be the first time we do sketches with an ACTUAL script, not just impulsive improv.)

1 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

The script is great. Nice work.

"Tag":
Ideal snack: chips & salsa
Ideal day: church, a long run, a movie with the fam
Ideal book(s): The Lord of the Rings
Ideal friend: my husband
Ideal weather: see Brainsample's answer
Must-read books: aside from the Bible, see above
Keep your eye on: our nation going down the toilet under a democrat regime