CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A tag.....

Three things that scare me: Shelob, hard-core, left-wing liberals, tornados
Three people who make me laugh: I can only pick three? Mom, Dad, and Glenn Beck
Three things I love: acting, reading, sleeping
Three things I hate: math, Spanish, not getting enough sleep
Three things I don't understand: why people support Obama (hack, spit), why people aren't concerned about China and Russia with their military, why I've thought that Regis Philbin was Regis Philmin for all these years (I STILL can't get over that!!!!)
Three things on my desk: computer, page a day calendar, keys
Three things I'm doing right now: blogging, avoiding cleaning the kitchen (don't worry, I'll do it when I'm done here), reading Glenn Beck newsletters
Three things I want to do before I die: go to New Zealand, see Phantom of the Opera, act in MORE plays
Three things I can do: act.....read.......obsess over favorite things
Three things you should listen to: ALL of Andy Hunter's stuff, Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, The Prayer sung by Josh Groban and Charlotte Church
Three things you should never listen to: hmmm.....not sure
Three things I'd like to learn: how to do different accents, how Phantom of the Opera (book) ends, how to find more monologues that I LIKE!
Three beverages I drink regularly: tea, milk, water
Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid: Pinky and the Brain (still watch it), Boxcar children, Narnia (still read it)
Future Job: Me: "Actor," Dad: "lawyer!"
Wants to Go To: anywhere that has a good theater program
Extra Curriculars: acting
Current Occupation: student, babysitter for brothers, steward of people's animals and mail while they are away
. . .favorites
Colors: purple, black, silver
Subjects: History, Literature
Food: steak, potato soup, lentil soup, potatoes, cinnamon rolls, chocolate
Season: winter
Time of Day: Night
. . . least favorites
Colors: hot pink, orange (though I do like BURNT orange cause I'm from a Longhorn family on one side), maroon
Subjects: math, Spanish
Foods: brussel sprouts
Season: I don't know.....I like winter best, but it's a tie for other seasons cause of so many factors
Time of Day: Early Morning
. . . currently
reading: Cash: the Autobiography, the Boy's King Arthur, my PSAT prep book
goal: get a good enough grade on the PSAT for a scholarship of some kind
playing: Phantom of the Opera audiobook
talking to: no one at the moment
drinking: water

I tag: Cornerstone bloggers and anyone else who wants to do this one

6 musings:

Tricia Keierleber said...

i agree with your daddy! if you were a lawyer then you would kill the lawyer stereotypes! :) You would be awesome... we need believers in our courtroom!

Miss Dawn said...

i'll do one, looks like fun! no rhyme intended. :P

Tricia Keierleber said...

apparently it wasnt just your computer so i deleted it!

Edge said...

My questions/comments:

What kind of tea?

On the colors: NO WAY. The main character of my first novel? Her fave three colors are purple, silver, and black. On the least fave colors: I'm so glad I"m not the only girl out there who's not fond of hot pink. And I have to like burnt orange a little b/c my mom was a Longhorn. And YAY chocolate!

Lady Brainsample said...

Hot tea, preferably with some caffeine in it. I love Bigelow vanilla chai and cinnamon.

And that is really weird about the color character thing, ha ha...

PiningForTheFjords said...

I don't have a blog, so I have to complete it here. I've changed the numbers of stuff to fascilitate myself.

Three things that scare me: The Mouth of Sauron, communists, people who drive too fast in parking lots
People who make me laugh: Ozzie, Esther, Kaya, Martin, Paulie, Daphne, Stacy, Angela – I know a lot of funny-looking people
Three things I love: running, reading, doing math problems
Three things I hate: communism, abortion, gun-control
Something I don't understand: Christians who vote democrat
Three things on my desk: computer, text-books, deoderant
Three things I'm doing right now: commenting on your blog, singing, eating ice
Two things I want to do before I die: run more marathons, scuba dive again
Three things I can do: chin-ups, waterski, backflips on a trampoline or off the side of a boat
Four things you should listen to: the Holy Spirit, Pastor Burckart, Derek Prince, Andy Hunter music
Two things you should never listen to: hip-hop music, CNN
Two things I'd like to learn: how to snow-ski better, Elvish
Three beverages I drink regularly: coffee, ice, red wine (preferable nicely-aged and of a good vintage)
Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid: Narnia, Gilligan’s Island, Star Trek
Future Job: grandparent?
Wants to Go To: fireman school
Extra Curricular: running
Current Occupation: zookeeper
. . .favorites
Colors: black, green, purple
Subjects: math
Food: chips and salsa
Season: winter
Time of Day: Night
. . . least favorites
Colors: pink
Subjects: basket weaving
Foods: anything with mayonaise
. . . currently
reading: A Patriot’s History of the United States; The Sum of All Fears; 2 Kings, Acts
goal: Austin Marathon
playing: Stars (Andy Hunter)
talking to: Martin and Paulie
drinking: eating ice