CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Am Not Dead Yet...I can dance and I can sing...

Tasha lives! She can dance and sing because she took the PSAT today, and thinks she did pretty well on it! Even though we won't get scores back until December, I'm counting 51 as a completed goal now, because, as Dad said, "It's no use talking about anymore until December." Thank goodness...
I finally can read for real again! And just in time, cause Erustan lent me Inkdeath, which just came out! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover.

On the 101 front, I changed some of my stuff because alot of the goals were really vague...so if you see me complete a goal you didn't realize was there, it probably wasn't.

On the weird world front, today is Global Handwashing Day????

On the musical front, I meant to post this earlier but I didn't get a chance....
ANDY HUNTER'S NEW REMIXES OF STARS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!


5 musings:

Tricia Keierleber said...

today is also, National Day of Rememberance for pregnancy and infant loss. We need to be praying for those Mommies and Daddies. :)

Lady Brainsample said...

Ah, what wikipedia doesn't tell you. I had just happened to see it on the front page of wikipedia today.

Tricia Keierleber said...

:)

i was reading on a blog that is praying for Mommies, so they have mommies comment about their losses, and there are over 1200 comments... out of the few hundred I read, there were two abortion ones. Two girls got pregnant in high school and their parents forced them to have an abortion... they are still sad to this day... terrible parents! (not the girls, the girls' parents)

PiningForTheFjords said...

Let's go back to talking about the Stars Remixes. Some of Andy's most beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Now that the directive to “cease all repining in any form whatsoever” during the PSAT study period is over, I guess you can get back to repining. Yes, you may sing and dance and repine to your heart’s desire…..

that is…..

until…..

we schedule…..

THE NEXT TEST!!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! [stated in a deep, dark, electronically altered voice]