CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Recommended Websites

Ok, I found some really cool websites just now, so...I'm starting another one of my list articles.


Entertainment:
Andy Hunter (one of my favorite musicians; he's a genius!)
Arwen-Undomiel (great LotR site)
Chad Vader (awesome parody by Blame Society Productions)
Lostpedia (WAYYYY better than normal wiki for Lost information)
Spareoom (great Narnia site)

Other:

Amazon (great deals on books)
Christianbook (when you can't find it on Amazon, you can find Christian stuff here)
LaughLab (fascinating look into the psychology of humor)
Monologue Archive (YES! ACTORS NEED THIS!)
Picnik (the best free photo editor I've found)
Zazzle (triciakeierleber) (our business, political, Christian, and many more products!)

1 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

You're a "list" person, aren't you? What else do you have in common with Ben Linus?