CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Completed Goals

98. Finish my Ideal Husband document~done

39. Update my resume~done. I've added all of my shows since my last update. One thing I'm not sure about is hair color....do I put my natural hair color or my dyed color? hmmm........

40. Ask Mimi to take a new headshot of me~We got a good one at the Lake, but I don't have it on my computer yet.

48. Watch all of Animaniacs in order~I LOVE this tv show. Yes, it's silly. Yes, it's "meant" for young children. BUT it is extremely intelligent and has so many references to pop culture, history, and all sorts of things like that. There's slapstick humor, but there's also humor for adults.
If I had to choose my favorite segment....I couldn't....but I have to say that Slappy the Squirrel and the Goodfeathers would be high on the list along with Minerva Mink. Good Idea, Bad Idea is a favorite....the list goes on and on.....

67. Play some competitive solitaire with Grandpa~We played some earlier today to pass the time. Waiting for this storm is excrutiating. We did have an odd string of games...I only went out twice out of seven games. Usually it'd be more even.

1 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

Here's my "ideal husband" document:

swarthy, hot, cigar-smoking, ex-rugby-playing Turk with a silly streak a mile wide - always able to make me laugh - preferably a member of law enforcement and able and willing to keep my guns clean; smart, right-wing, committed to Christ, great dad, steady job. Hhmmm, where can I find someone like that?