CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Blog Business

To anyone who happens to drop by my blog, please remember to vote on my polls!
I've recently started seriously considering separating my Lost thoughts into a separate blog, especially because we're going through the series again and there are (so far) 82 episodes of the show. So it's still under consideration, but please voice your opinion through the poll.
Also, if you haven't already, remember to vote on my Sarah Palin and Would you Rather polls.
Ah nuts.....I know I had something else to say in relation to blogs, but I can't remember......
OH YEAH.
If any of y'all care to check out my sister blog, I have many avatars up that encompass a variety of movies and some tv shows. Please request anything you would like to see that isn't there!
Cheers mates!
Lady Brainsample

1 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

Looks like the results of your poll were rather conclusive!