CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random Announcements

Poll results:
My Lost poll got nowhere......four people voted that I should make a separate blog for my Lost stuff, but four other people voted that I should keep it all together.....if anyone who voted or hasn't voted cares to expound on his opinion on the subject, please leave a comment.

My "would you rather" poll had quite a large margin. NINE people voted that they would rather write a bestselling book, as opposed to three who wanted to be in a movie, three who wanted a record label cd, and two who wanted a successful theater career. Again, anyone wishing to expound on their vote, please leave comments!



101 business....I've decided to change my classic movies thing. I will still watch fifty classics, but alot of times I don't have much to say on a movie except that I like it....so I'll review it if I particularly like or dislike it, but if it's a moderate like, I probably won't go into it at all.


35~ done

2 musings:

Miss Dawn said...

On your "would you rather" poll I voted for a record label cd, because I looooove to sing :) only problem is, I'm not too good at it... lol

PiningForTheFjords said...

I said write a novel, but I've never had an original story idea in my life.
And, although I said that I was going to intentionally make the Lost poll a tie, I really had no idea when I voted which way it was going. So sadly you can't blame me.