CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

101 update-19 completed

In Process:
99: Fighting the urge to make a new graphic....
70: I'm at Tom Bombadil!
30: I have weak arms!! Weak, weak, weak!!!!
20: I have so many half read books....
15: See Ghost of the Past
12: Numbers....oy.....
7, 3, 2: these'll continue to go

Completed: 19! I saw Highlander last night. As Dad said, yes it was an adolescent boy's movie, but it had some interesting story to it. Actually, come to think of it, it partially resembled a story that Princess Geo and I used for a pretend game one time...not the "there shall be only one" but the sword fighting in a modern city. I did love all of the kilts... I'll probably rate this one a three on Netflix.

1 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

At this very moment, I'm going to tell you to go do a chin-up.