CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

New Feature!

I'd like to bring y'all something new: Quotes of the Week!
Every week, I will bring you, funny, inspirational, and what-not quotes from real life, movies, books, or whatever I deem fit.

"A poet can survive anything but a misprint."

"People who count their chickens before they are hatched act very wisely because chickens run about so absurdly that it's impossible to count them accurately."

"Life imitates art far more than art imitates life."

"A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies."

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

"In this world there are only two tragedies: One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."

"My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or the other of us has to go."

Can any of y'all guess who this is?
Hint: one of my favorite playwrights.

4 musings:

Erin said...

Hm...Oscar Wilde?

Lady Brainsample said...

Yep!!! Congratulations!

Erin said...

Sweet!! I'm so proud of myself ;)

PiningForTheFjords said...

I've finally realized the vital importance of being earnest!