CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A tag!/questionaire thingie

Miss Erin's from a LONG time ago...

1. What's the book you've cried hardest in? probably Little Women
2. What's the movie you've cried hardest in? Overboard or Lord of the Rings
3. What's the worst movie you've watched? Harriet the Spy (they RUINED a great book) or Watership Down (hippies using bunny gore!! ugh!!!!!)
4. What's the most ridiculous movie you've watched? Lady in the Water (ridiculous in a goes on too long with no point way....the only Shyamalan so far I don't like) or a Walk to Remember
5. What's the most disappointing book you've read? almost every extended universe Star Wars book I've read
6. What's the funniest movie you've watched? Monty Python and the Holy Grail
7. What's the silliest book you've ever read? silly in a good way: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or the Princess Bride
8. What are a couple of books you're dying to read? Bones of Makaidos and Eternity's Edge by Bryan Davis (not out yet, darn!)
9. What are a couple of movies you're dying to watch? Adaptation to And Then There Were None, Inkheart next year (hopefully it'll be good!)

I tag Tricia, Princess Geo, Mom and any volunteers.

5 musings:

Tricia Keierleber said...

Like I said I am in the middle of Princess Bride, and I had no idea how funny it would be. I thought most of the humor in the movie was added like Ella Enchanted... I didn't realize they got the humor from the book! William Goldman is hilarious... "S. Morganstern!" HA! :) oh, and I assumed hte romance would be pretty good, but WOW! It is hilarious and breathtakingly romantic! :)

Tricia Keierleber said...

ps I answered them on my blog too, just so you know! :)

PiningForTheFjords said...

1. crying books: LOTR and Lion Witch and Wardrobe
2. crying movie: Passion of the Christ
3. worst movie actually watched: Mission to Mars

I'll have to think about the rest later.

Anonymous said...

1. What's the book you've cried hardest in? – can’t think of one

2. What's the movie you've cried hardest in? – come on!; usually the sappy scenes relating to kids

3. What's the worst movie you've watched? Highlander II [“There should have been only one.”]

4. What's the most ridiculous movie you've watched? Princess Bride

5. What's the most disappointing book you've read? Catcher in the Rye – stupid book I had to read in high school—I still do not know the point of this book

6. What's the funniest movie you've watched? Hard to answer. Two that come to mind are Animal House and Monty Python Holy Grail

7. What's the silliest book you've ever read? Tie: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Parliament of Whores

8. What are a couple of books you're dying to read? Books I read range from history, science, law, finance, mathematics and occasional fiction. I would not say I am “dying” to read anything, but I would enjoy some more Robert Ludlum [hint—next time you are at Half Priced Books].

9. What are a couple of movies you're dying to watch? Again, can’t say I am “dying” to watch any move. I might enjoy seeing Giant because I want to be just like James Dean when I grow up. I also feel like I am missing something in my life because I have never seen the French Connection

Tricia Keierleber said...

I am SO mad... I'm sure you could have guessed that! UGGGHHHH!!! Thanks for always sticking up for me though. It is hard to let it roll off my back though cause when I know I am right I fight back. He is slandering me and I feel if i don't fight back then he thinks he won, ya know? Well, I said that I will no longer respond to him! I am very perturbed!