CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dream questions...

Ok, I know I just did one of these recently, but I found this one on dreams. Since I have MANY weird dreams, it seemed appropriate for me.

Do you remember your dreams? most of the time. some of the details get fuzzy, but I usually remember the gist of it

What's the best dream you've ever had? All of my secret agent/running away from being captured by bad guys with friends dreams. also, the time I dreamed I jumped from a Titanic ship and felt the tingly sensation one gets from falling. Also the times I've dreamed that I was a mutant. (think X-Men)

What's the worst nightmare you've ever had? I don't write down my nightmares unless they're interesting, so I don't remember. Except for the dream about running away from a scary director of a play. I do remember dreaming about Rasputin from Anastasia when I was a kid though. That was the first dream I ever had that I can remember.

What's the absolute WEIRDEST dream you've ever had? too many to count...

Can you control your dreams? not really. I dream about stuff I'd rather not dream about sometimes, but other times I dream about people I've been doing stuff with recently

Do you have any recurring dreams? dreams of my being a secret agent with two of my friends

Have you ever had a flying dream? I've had a dream that I was flying in the Blackbird from X-Men and we jumped out of the plane and landed safely in a shopping mall

How about one of those dreams where you go to school/work and realize that you're naked? unfortunately.....yes

Have you ever had a dream that featured characters from a book, movie, or television show? OHHHHH yeah....I've had Lotr, X-Men, Narnia, the Breakfast club...the list goes on. I've also had a dream where I WAS ROGUE!!!!! That was awesome.......Gambit was even there..

Have you ever had a dream where your teeth fall out? no......

Have you ever dreamed something that later came true? YES...I dreamed someone from church died her brown hair golden blonde, and about a year later she came home from college and it was that EXACT COLOR......sCaRy............

Again, I tag Tricia, Princess Geo, Mom, and any other volunteers.

1 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

I do not usually remember my dreams.
Best dream – any dream where I can fly
Worst nightmare – the one where the dog pooped in my bag and the one where I’m running a marathon and at every mile marker participants are required to complete a part of the CPA exam (balance sheet, income statement, audit opinion, etc.)
Weirdest – See above dog-poop dream
I can control my dreams only sometimes.
My recurring dream is the one where I’m at the University. It’s the end of the semester, and I’ve forgotten to go to any of my classes or take any tests. Needless to say, it’s too late to drop the class.
Flying dreams – see above
I hate dreams where you’re naked.
I’ve had Lord of the Rings dreams.
I have never dreamed that my teeth fell out, and as far as I know, none of my dreams has ever come true.