CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

~66~

#66: Get my family to play Clue with me

Last night was a crazy game of Clue. (funny how we didn't get this to happen until vacation..) It started out with six of us playing, (Mimi was busy, Grandpa was cooking) with Martin and Paulie sharing a person. Then Martin quit cause he thought he had messed something up, then Paulie quit cause he got bored. Sooo.....I won...ha ha....Mickey was zapped into the Twilight Zone from the Lobby with the Room Key. Yes........I love my Tower of Terror themed Clue. That puts two of my favorite things together.

Coming Soon:#47: Get up on a slalom at the Lake (waterskiing)
We are at the Lake. As soon as I recover from being sick and we get some smooth water, I will start the attempt to slalom.
Coming Soon: Continuation of #21: I watched the classic Chinatown with Mom and Dad the other day, so a review will come soon.

1 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

Hopefully the boat will be fixed soon!