CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The End of Seussical......

Just to get this out of the way, fun withdrawals stink.....every year this happens to me. I get home from our last show, and I get so depressed cause it's all over...I'd have pics for y'all already, but I'm not done editing them. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to take good pictures without red eye in that theater...and to make things worse, our microwave just kicked the bucket, so I can't make popcorn....ugh!!! Where was I.....Seussical! yes...
All of our shows went really well. None of us had any major misshaps. I only wish we could do more performances at the end. That of course brings up the question of what are we doing next year? We know it won't be a musical, so that narrows things down a bit...but only a bit...
Picture, for fun if you will: Spamalot Jr.!!!! No? How bout Sweeny Todd Jr.!!! No? I can't picture it either.....
Until next time,
Lady Brainsample
P.S. Pics tomorrow I promise!

1 musings:

PiningForTheFjords said...

And just to make your fun withdrawals all the worse, mom makes you do tons and tons of school-work.
If I did not say it before, I'll say it again: You were awesome! I'm so proud of you!