CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Grr...a Rant....

Ok, so ever since I got home I've had a terrible urge for A: junk food or B: something crunchy. Well, at first I was able to repress the urge by eating some of my favorite boxed dinner pasta, but then it came back....
The worst part is that we have nothing! No chips, no cookies, nothing. Then I thought popcorn....BUT the only kind we have right now is the butter-less mini bags. Scratch that.
Then, I think toast. It's crunchy, so it'll help and it's not unhealthy. Guess what...
Currently, we have two kinds of bread, but it just so happens that all that's left is the crusty ends that no one ever wants to eat!!!! So now here I am ranting.....at least Mom is amused. She's been watching this whole thing and listening to my frustration.
Well, I'm done now cause I need to go butter my crusty ends of toast. After that, I'm off to watch DS9 with Mom. Yay!!!!

Wacky as always,
Lady Brainsample (with her toast)

3 musings:

Tricia Keierleber said...

I know the feeling! The worst is in the morning when yo wake up with cereal on your mind only to find out the milk is gone! AAAAHHHHHHH! :)

Break a leg today! I know you will be awesome!

PiningForTheFjords said...

Yes, but weren't those baked Lays all the better for the wait!?

Anonymous said...

I am not going to tell you where we have our secret, two-year stash of chocolate.