CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

No More Rehearsal!!!!

We had our final dress rehearsal for Seussical today, and I think it went really well. In addition, it wasn't just our director and assistants watching, some of the members of the AD Players company came and watched including one of my favorite teachers, Mr. Jeff. He took pictures of us during the dress rehearsal which he'll probably post on either his or the AD Players flickr album. His pictures are amazing!!! He took pictures of our Shakespeare class last fall found here when my friend Sam and I played Lord and Lady Macbeth.
But anyway, back to rehearsals....I think we're ready. We just need to be louder and smile more at appropriate times. I'm so excited!!! Another plus is that our costumes are really fun. We each have a solid color t-shirt with our part written on them, but that's only the beginning. We also get to add all sorts of Seussian wacky stuff like striped socks, scarves, sparkly hair pieces, and feathers to name a few.
So anyway, break a leg to everyone, and anyone who's coming, I hope y'all enjoy it!

2 musings:

Erin said...

Ooh, have fun and break a leg! I saw a production of Seussical this past spring, and it was SUCH a fun show. :)

PiningForTheFjords said...

The show was awesome, in spite of y'all's having a great rehearsal! Good job!